RILM's E-learning program, "E-Shiksha", aims at improving the teaching-learning experience through the use of curriculum based audio-visual modules in local languages in Govt. / Govt. aided schools.
"E-Shiksha" is the program is a single classroom installation in Government / aided schools which aims to improve the teaching-learning experience through an integrated solution consisting of a LCD projector / LED TV / Smart LED TV loaded with the educational audio-visual software mapped with State curriculum in local languages. Software content can be offline entrenched in a SD card / pen drive or online rooted to any educational application depending upon the requirement of the project.
- Educational contents in line with different State School Board Curriculum/ National curriculum in different India languages.
- Android projector/android projector with mini laptop or android stickwith Android-box / Laptop
- LED televisionwith Android-box
- Android SMART television
To supply these items a group of respected companies / agenciesare selected as partners of RILM. A wide range of software and hardware related options are provided for the interested collaborators / partners, so that they can choose the appropriate of E-learning system according to their specific needs.
- Audio-visual representation makes learning more interesting for students, thus ensuring greater attendance in school, increased attentiveness in class, better comprehension
- Positive impact on learning outcomes of the students in terms of improved retention, sharpened capacities for logical thinking, critical visual thinking, better comprehension, improved language abilities and positive behavioral change.
After CSR is mandatory in India many companies are looking for opportunities where their CSR related work will be visible. Providing E-learning to improve the facilities of school is one of the most visible projects that a company can directly implement / involved via an implementing agency. RILM is doing many such projects with corporates and, one such project is with State Bank of India (SBI) Foundation. Under this project E-learning systems are installed in 3 states, Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh and, Maharashtra: on-going.
RILM was also successfully joined hands with severalDepartment of Education of State Governments of India and, signed Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with them for implementation E-learning program for schools. Total 121,772 E-learning systems to be installed in Government schools, in Gujarat 24,000, Maharashtra 18,510, Madhya Pradesh 15,000, Andhra Pradesh 45,000 and Punjab 19,272 schools.
For any queries write to : email@example.com
© 2020 Rotary India Literacy Mission, All Right Reserved RILM