THE E-LEARNING PROGRAM
RILM E-learning program, E-Shiksha, aims at improving the teaching-learning experience through the use of curriculum based audio-visual modules in local languages.
Achievements: The E-learning facility has reached 13,322 schools benefitting 19,98,300 children.
RILM E-Shiksha is an integrated solution consisting of an LCD projector loaded with the educational audio-visual software. It is a single classroom installation. The creation of a time table that denotes which class can use the facility at different time slots in the day ensures that all children in the school are able to benefit from the e-learning experience in some key subjects.
Benefits of E-Shiksha:
- Audio-visual representation makes learning more interesting for students, thus ensuring greater attendance in school and increased attentiveness in class.
- Concepts are clarified with greater ease and clarity, thus having an impact on learning outcome of the students in terms of improved retention, sharpened capacities for logical and critical thinking, improved language abilities etc.
Checklist for Identifying schools for E-learning installation:
- Government or Government-aided schools
- Availability of electricity with multiple plug points or having solar power connection in a classroom dedicated for E-learning
- Secured schools premises with at least one classroom with pucca/cemented construction and ceiling and walls intact
- White wall/flex fit mounted on classroom wall (otherwise clubs must provision for the same)
Forms and Formats
For any queries write to : firstname.lastname@example.org