RILM's E-learning program, "E-Shiksha", aims at improving the teaching-learning experience through the use of curriculum based audio-visual modules in local languages in Govt. / Govt. aided schools.
"E-Shiksha" is the program is a single classroom installation in Government / aided schools which aims to improve the teaching-learning experience through an integrated solution consisting of a LCD projector / LED TV / Smart LED TV loaded with the educational audio-visual software mapped with State curriculum in local languages. Software content can be offline entrenched in a SD card / pen drive or online rooted to any educational application depending upon the requirement of the project.
Achievements: As of now, RILM have successfully installed e-learning system in 27,368 government and government-aided schools across the country through Rotary Clubs, CSR and PSU support.
Through NCERT partnership, RILM has successfully taken its digital content to 15 million households through DD Free Dish, 420 million users through Jio Mobile, 70.26 million households through TATA Sky and also initiated million learning sessions through DIKSHA portal.
- Audio-visual representation makes learning more interesting for students, thus ensuring greater attendance in school, lesser dropouts and increased attentiveness in class.
- Concepts are clarified with greater ease and clarity, thus having an impact on learning outcome of the students in terms of better comprehension, improved retention, sharpened capacities for logical and critical visual thinking, improved language abilities etc.
Implementation of E-learning Program through CSR Support
After CSR is mandatory in India many companies are looking for opportunities where their CSR related work will be visible. RILM is doing many such projects with Corporates and PSUs such as State Bank of India Foundation, New India Assurance, Fullerton, NTPC & NHDC. Providing E-learning to improve the facilities of school is one of the most visible projects that a company can directly implement / involved via an implementing agency. RILM is doing many such projects with corporates and, one such project is with State Bank of India (SBI) Foundation. Under this project E-learning systems are installed in 3 states, Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh and, Maharashtra: on-going.
Millions of students and teachers across the nation have been affected by the disruption of educational system due to the sudden outbreak of COVID 19 pandemic. The schools have been closed for several months leading to a huge educational gap among the students. To cater to thos situation, RILM have entered into a MOU with NCERT, and created software digital content for all subjects for Grade 1 to 10 and arts, science & commerce for Grade 11 & 12 in video format for TV telecasts which is fully mapped with national curriculum in Hindi and English medium language.
At present the content have been running in e-Vidya classes through national and D2H television channels (Sun Direct, dish tv, Videocon, airtel digital tv, DD free dish, Tata Sky). Also, these video contents are available online in DIKSHA portal & Jio mobile TV App; which made learning very easy for children especially enrolled in Govt. schools across the nation.
Educational contents in line with different State School Board Curriculum/ National curriculum in different India languages.
|1.||DIGILEARN||Software on Micro SD card for Android OS and DVD's||English, Kannada||Karnataka State Board||Science, Mathematics, Social Studies||5th - 10th grade (5th - 7th Science, Mathematics and Social studies, 8th - 10th Science and Mathematics)|
|2.||EFRAME Infomedia Pvt. Ltd.||Multimedia Content, Software License Fee, Pen Drive (32 GB)||Bengali||West Bengal Board of Secondary Education||Science, English, Mathematics||1st - 10th grade|
|3.||ESPRANZA innovation Pvt. Ltd.||Multimedia Content, Software License Fee, Pen Drive (64 GB)||Hindi, Punjabi||NCERT, Haryana, Punjab, Himachal, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan||Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English grammar, Mathematics, History, Civics, Geography, EVS||1st - 10th grade|
|4.||Home Revise Education Pvt. Ltd.||Software, Pen Drive (64 GB)||English, Marathi||Maharashtra, CBSE||Science, Algebra, Geometry, History, Civics, Geography, Economics, Marathi, Hindi (Composite), Hindi (Entire), Sanskrit (Composite), Sanskrit (Entire)||1st - 10th grade|
|5.||JIL Information Technology Ltd.||Multimedia Content, Pen Drive/SD card||Hindi, English||All State boards/ NCERT/ CBSE/ICSE||English Grammar, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Geography, History, Political Science, Environmental Science and Mathematics||1st - 10th grade|
- 91, 5th Main, Chennammanakere Achukattu, BSK III Stage, Bengaluru 560085, Karnataka
- 080 41723172
- Rajeev Kulkarni | +91-9845064137 | firstname.lastname@example.org
EFRAME Infomedia Pvt. Ltd.
- E-405, City Centre, DC Block, Sector I, Salt lake, Kolkata 700064
- (033) 23589107 / (033) 40063132
- Arnab Das | +91-9836063677 | email@example.com
- Soumyajit Sarkar | +91-9051664631 | firstname.lastname@example.org
ESPRANZA innovation Pvt. Ltd.
- Sebiz square, IT Park, Sector 67 Mohali, Punjab 160062
- Maninder Bajwa | +91-9815980353 | email@example.com
Home Revise Education Pvt. Ltd.
- 7th Floor, Odyssey IT Park, Road No.9 near Old Passport Office, Wagale Estate, Thane West 400604
- Leena Kore | +91-9224641352 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pallavi Borkar | +91-8169094676 | email@example.com
JIL Information Technology Ltd.
- 64/4, Site IV, Sahibabad Industrial Area, Distt. Ghaziabad- 201010
- 0120-4964852 Extn. 22852
- Ms. Tanuja Verma | +91-9811606969 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Android projector/android projector with mini laptop or android stickwith Android-box / Laptop
- LED televisionwith Android-box
- Android SMART television
To supply these items a group of respected companies / agencies are selected as partners of RILM. A wide range of software and hardware related options are provided for the interested collaborators / partners, so that they can choose the appropriate of E-learning system according to their specific needs.
|1.||Egate Infotel Pvt. Ltd.|| 503, SG Alpha Tower. Tower – II, Vasundhara Sec- 9, Gaziabad - 201012
|2.||Eprashala|| Pramod Enterprises, Gadrewadi, Uthalsar, Thane West 400601
+912225472634 / 70
|1.||SONY India Pvt. Ltd.||
|3.||LG Electronics India Pvt. Ltd.||
|5.||Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd.||
Forms and FormatsRequirement letter from District Authority
Requirement letter from School Principal
Pre Installation Baseline Data for E-learning
Follow Up Visit Form- Rotarian and IW
Feedback Forms for Students
Feedback Forms for Teachers
Feedback Forms for Parents
E-learning Impact Assessment tool kit
E-learning School Survey Form
Evaluation sheet for hardware
Evaluation sheet for software
For any queries write to : email@example.com