Make a Donation Now!
The Teacher Training program aims to improve the professional abilities and performance of teachers in selected primary/elementary schools through better training and use of modern teaching aids, so as to enhance the learning outcomes of students. It alsorecognizes outstanding teachers through "Nation Builder Award" which instills the teachers with renewed confidence and encourages them to perform better.
Approximate cost of training ONE Teacher for 3-5 days is Rs. 2,500
The E-learning program also known as E-Shiksha, aims at improving the teaching-learning experience through the use of curriculum based audio-visual modules in local languages.
E-Shiksha program is a single classroom installation which improves the teaching-learning experience through an integrated solution consisting of a LCD projector/LED TV/Smart LED TV loaded with the educational audio-visual software mapped with State curriculum in local languages. Software content can be offline entrenched in a SD card/pen drive or online rooted to any educational application.
Approximate cost of installing ONE E-learning facility in one school is Rs. 40,000
The Adult Literacy program seeks to impart functional literacy to non-literate adults above the age of 15, across India to help them acquire necessary literacy and numerical skills to meet practical ends.The program also provides skill development training to adults above 15 years of age. This will help build new skills or enhance existing one. That would help strengthen their employability and attain a sustainable livelihood towards socio-economic empowerment.
Approximate cost of imparting functional literacy to ONE adult non literate is Rs. 600
Child Development program aims to bring/send back out-of-school children to schools. Under this program children from vulnerable communities, who have never been enrolled at any school or have dropped out from school (or irregular in school), or laggard children are mainstreamed/regularised ensuring their retention in schools after required brushing up. The objective is to facilitate these children' access to mainstream state funded primary/elementary schools. Sending a child back to school costs Rs. 2500/- for a year.
Cost of sending ONE child back to school is Rs. 2,500
The Happy School program aims to provide/upgrade the infrastructural and co-scholastric facilities in government and government-aided schools, to make them secure, attarctive and happy learning places for students and teachers.
Cost of transforming ONE school into Happy School is Rs. 5,00,000
The objective of Rotary India Literacy Mission (RILM), formerly known as Rotary South Asia Society for Development and Cooperation (RSAS) is Total literacy and Quality Education in India. To achieve that, RILM have designed a comprehensive program called "T-E-A-C-H", where T stands for Teacher Support, E for E-learning, A for Adult Literacy, C for Child Development and H for Happy Schools.
Help raise funds for the T-E-A-C-H program of Rotary India Literacy Mission. Donate through cheque / demand draft in favour of *Rotary India Literacy Mission*. All donations to RILM are tax exempt u/s 80G and 12 A
* In case of direct remittance, please inform the RILM office with the details - Name of the Donor, Contact No, Email_Id, Rotary / IWC, Club, Dist, Purpose, Amount, Cheque / DD / NEFT details at firstname.lastname@example.org
Address : Skyline House, 145, Sarat Bose Road, Kolkata - 700026
- Permanent Account Number : AABAR9568E
- 80G Registration Number : NQ.CIT (E) / 80G / 1144 / 2015-16
- Dated : 18/05/2015
For RTGS / NEFT Transfer
- Account Name : Rotary India Literacy Mission
- Account Number : 037201003120
- Branch : Sarat Bose Road Brunch
- Bank : ICICI Bank
- IFSC Code : ICIC0000372
- Address : 95, Sarat Bose Road, Near Sishu Mangal Hospital, Kolkata, West Bengal 700026
- Rotary India Literacy Mission is committed to protect the privacy of users of the website. The information received is kept confidential and is disclosed to such third parties as may be necessary to process the donation.
- All rights, personal data and privacy are maintained by Rotary India Literacy Mission. No information or data is shared. All rights are secured and safe.